Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Greetings! And thank you for taking the time to learn about me and who I am as a person and as a nanny.

My name is Emily Rinke. I am 29 years old and I live in Mayer, Minnesota.



As you can see, Mayer is in the Western suburbs, about 22 miles West of Minnetonka. Mayer is in Carver County. I grew up mostly in Minnetonka, where my parents still live. I have a younger sister who is currently working on the business side of the music industry.


I have been married to my husband, Marcus, for 9 years. Marcus works for HD Supply, a sewer and water pipe distributor, as a shipping and warehouse supervisor. He is also a pipe fusion expert and travels and trains vast amount of people on how to use machines to permanently fuse pipe together. He is very talented mechanically and I am lucky to have a husband who can fix anything, including our 4 vehicles. He even installed a professional car lift in our garage!


We currently do not have any children of our own, but we have started the process to adopt a an infant domestically. Unfortunately, it is a very expensive endeavour so it has been slow going for us. In the meantime, we have devoted ourselves to "raising" our SIX (yes six!) rescued companion animals. We have three dogs, two cats, and one rabbit. Most are special needs and two of our dogs are diapered. The abuse and neglect they experienced in their early life has made them unable to properly potty train. One of our dogs is even missing an eye!. We love them all dearly and are truly devoted to them.








There are a lot of things I enjoy doing. Top on my list is definitely spending time with my animals. In addition, I enjoy crocheting, sewing, and card making. I also like music and I especially love to watch Marcus play the guitar. My extended family is also very important in my life and I am blessed to live near many of them. There is nothing I love more than having a get together with my grandpa, parents, sister, and various aunts, uncles, and cousins.


Marcus and I also enjoy camping in our travel trailer camper. We bring all six of our pets with us and while it is certainly a full house, it makes it just that more enjoyable.


Life is good and I am very lucky to have so many wonderful people and animals in my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment