Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Other:

Here are a few other things I'd like for you to know about me......

1) I have several tattoos. They are not related to violence, sex, or anything scary. Nor are they terribly outlandish. But they are part of who I am. If you are totally against tattoos, then I am not the nanny for you. I also have a nose and eyebrow piercing.


2) Within the next year or two, my husband and I will be adopting an infant. If I am still a nanny for you at this point, I'd like to be able to bring my child to work with me.


3) I am a vegan (a person who eats no animal products, including dairy and eggs). I only ask that my new family be open to at least some of the meals I make to be meatless. I understand that this is a personal choice and I will not force my beliefs on anyone. The meatless meals I do make will be healthy, balanced, and containing enough protein for healthy growth.


4) As a childcare provider, I am legally required to report any obvious signs of abuse or neglect to the proper authorities.


5) I currently have some vacation already paid for and scheduled and some adoption training that I must attend. The days I will not be available are:
August 8-9, 2013 and August 30-September 2


6) Last of all, I am looking for a family that has similar ethical beliefs to mine., specifically a family that believes in equal rights for folks who are LGBT. I would have a very difficult time nannying for a family who feels otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment