Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My ideal nanny position would revolve around caring for infant(s) or toddler(s) within a caring, loving family environment. I am looking for an outgoing, open, honest, and fun family to add my expertise to. The parents should be open to suggestions and willing to let me take the reins on their children's care when I am on duty.

I am looking for a position where I would be allowed to take their kids on outings, to the park, or for a walk. I also love having playdates and am willing to take that on as part of my responsibilities.

My new family should know that while I will do what I can to keep the house clean, my first duty is a nanny. I want my focus to be on the children. That being said, I do not believe in sitting around and doing nothing during every nap time. I am open to helping out, especially with tasks relating to the child.

Ideally, my new family would talk with me on a daily basis on how the day has gone, progress the child has made, and things we could work on. Good communication is a must for me. I use a nanny app and I log milestones, potty times, and food intake everyday.

My new family should be considerate of my time. I understand that sometimes life throws us a curve ball and therefore being prompt and on time is not always possible. I will do my best to work around those situations. I just ask that I get as much notice of a timing change as possible. I will do the same for you too.

I also appreciate being paid on time. As my employer, you are responsible for taking taxes out of my paycheck and supplying me with the appropriate tax documentation. In addition, if I am to do any driving for you, I expect to be reimbursed according to the federal rate. Also, if there is a holiday that you are paid for, I expect to have that time off too, as well as be paid for it. I prefer to be paid bi-weekly. I may also be open to being paid twice a month. This is something we can discuss.

As for my actual pay rate, I will be asking between $14 and $16 an hour, depending on the amount of hours and the drive time it will take me to get to work. The more hours and the less of a drive, the lower the rate. Everything is negotiable, though, so feel free to discuss this with me.

My new family will be open to me bringing my baby to work with me once we adopt. This is very important to me.

Most of all, I want a family who is open and willing for me to become part of their household. I want to be respected and appreciated. If you treat me with respect, I will prove to be a wonderful addition to your home!

No comments:

Post a Comment